These conditions are agreed between the company Atlantiklicious - Lda., based in Canada de São Vicente, nr. 30, 9700-588 Angra do Heroísmo, and any person, in singular name or company, who wishes to make a purchase through the website https://www.madeinazores.eu, hereinafter referred to as “User”.
The shipment of orders will be made in Portuguese territory, as well as to the rest of the world. The parties agree that their relations will be governed exclusively by the general conditions described here.
1. The purpose of these conditions is to define the General Sales Conditions established between Atlantiklicious - Lda. And the User, from the act of ordering to the various services provided by Atlantiklicious - Lda., As well as the payment methods, delivery conditions merchandise, exchanges and returns, among others.
2. These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to place the order and guarantee the follow-up of this transaction between the contracting parties.
Sale of Tobacco Products
1. According to paragraph 4 of article 111 of the CIEC, introduced by article 124 of the State Budget Law for 2012, it is prohibited to sell tobacco articles from the Azores to mainland Portugal or to the Autonomous Region of Madeira, and vice-versa.
2. The sale of tobacco products to minors under the age of 18 is prohibited (Article 15 (1) (d) of the Tobacco Law), to be proved, when necessary, by any identification document with photograph or verification of personal data online.
Sale of Alcoholic Beverages
1. The sale of alcoholic beverages to minors under 16 is prohibited (article 2 of dl 9/2002 of January 24) to prove, when necessary, by any identification document with photograph or verification of personal data online.
1. The User can only place his order online, on the website www.madeinazores.eu, following the purchase instructions available on the website;
2. In order to place his order, the User must provide personal data, such as his name, address and email address. For this, the User must fill in all the mandatory fields in the registration area.
3. When placing an order, the User expresses his acceptance, fully and completely, of the general conditions of sale, prices and description of the products contemplated in this transaction. These general conditions of sale will be the only ones applicable between the two parties.
4. Any dispute on this last point will be resolved through an exchange of information and with the guarantees mentioned below.
5. Orders will only be dispatched after confirmation of payment by the User, so Atlantiklicious cannot guarantee the availability of the products until the beginning of said processing.
6. In the absence of availability of the product, Atlantiklicious - Lda. Undertakes to inform the User and to reimburse him of the amounts he may have paid within a maximum period of 30 (thirty) days from the date of knowledge of this unavailability, or to present a substitution alternative, if it is the understanding of the User.
1. The User can choose one of the following payment methods: Paypal/Stripe, VISA/Mastercard, Bank Transfer (National and International). When choosing one of the payment methods, the User will be paying the total cost of the shopping cart upon check-out, including the cost of the product and the cost of shipping.
1. Orders placed on the website www.madeinazores.eu will be dispatched by Correios de Portugal (CTT), in registered mail.
2. The transportation of our products depends on the order preparation and the destination address. The preparation time can take up to 5 working days, depending on the products ordered. This is because some products are received from other islands.
3. Atlantiklicious, Lda. Only dispatches on weekdays. In this way, weekends or holidays are not counted for the estimated delivery of orders. Estimated delivery dates are indicative only.
4. Atlantiklicious, Lda. cannot be held responsible for incomplete or wrong addresses, and the verification of the data is the responsibility of the User.
Delivery time according to the Post Office:
- Portuguese Mainland: 3 to 7 days;
- Rest of Europe: 9 to 14 days;
- North America: 3 to 4 weeks in the USA and 2 to 3 weeks in Canada.
5. In times of greater dispatch flow (Christmas, Easter, etc.), the deadlines previously described may not be met, for reasons beyond the control of Atlantiklicious, Lda.
6. Atlantiklicious, Lda. Is not responsible for any delays caused by the Correios de Portugal (CTT).
1. Shipping costs are automatically calculated by the website, based on the weight of the items and the User's address.
2. The User must check the shipping costs after finalizing his order and before making payment.
3. Atlantiklicious, Lda. does not make any profit from shipping costs.
4. Atlantiklicious, Lda. cannot be held responsible for extra taxes, restrictions and duties that may apply in some countries. It is the User's responsibility to know about the restrictions and other taxes in the destination country.
1. Delivery of orders will be made to the address indicated by the User for this purpose.
2. Atlantiklicous, Lda. is not responsible for any delay beyond the estimated values in the delivery of the order.
3. The User has a period of 15 (fifteen) days from the date of receipt of the order to return the ordered items, if these do not fully meet your expectations.
4. If there is a lack of conformity, the User may return the items and may choose to replace or terminate the contract, under the applicable legal terms.
Exchanges and Returns
1. Users will be able to return items in case of manufacturing defect, in which case they will be reimbursed for the full value of the items and the respective shipping costs.
2. Only returns of items that are in their original packaging and in perfect condition will be accepted.
3. To return one or more items, the User must contact Atlantiklicous - Lda. Using the contact form on the madeinazores.eu website, within 15 working days after receiving the order.
1. All articles available on the website www.madeinazores.eu have marked the sales prices for individual customers with VAT included at the rate in force and excluding shipping costs;
2. Users residing outside the European Union should take into account that their country's customs services may charge additional customs fees. These fees are not the responsibility of Atlantiklicious, Lda. and vary from country to country. If you live outside the European Union, check with customs before placing an order.
3. In the case of resale customers, prices are excluding VAT, the total amount being presented at the time of ordering.
4. Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
1. Customers will be refunded the full amount of items that cannot be sent to them due to out of stock.
Treatment of Personal Data
1. In compliance with Law No. 67/98, of 26 October, on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform that the processing of personal data collected on the website www.madeinazores.eu is the responsibility of Atlantiklicious - Lda.
2. Personal data are processed by computer, and are intended for shipments corresponding to your orders, respective administrative support, and statistical purposes.
3. You can access and modify your data at any time in “My account / customer”.
1. The present general conditions of sale constitute the total agreement between the parties in reference.